Friday, March 10, 2006

Track Taste...J ROCK

A lot of people asked me to put those tracks, I'm talkin' about the J ROCK Primo-produced tracks...I heard this old skool MC is still locked up for drug dealin', so he was really the neighborhood drug dealer?...Btw., I miss the track Ghetto Law, so if some of u have it, holla at me so I can put it down here...>>CORRECTION: My man Tom Rotten and my man Illmatic (much props to them) sent me this dope dope dope dope (I can go like this til' tomorrow) jazzy track, without a doubt the best one. Primo gives you the real definition of CUTS & SCRATCHING...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Ghetto Law man,i got you on messenger,if u have soul seek,i use the name : " $onK "

See ya

Anonymous said...

Yo dawg.. Props for what you're doin. I mean the news and stuff like that; keep us posted with that! But why you post all these gems? I mean; keep this shit rare man! Let people buy/download their own stuff.. If I was 1 of these artists, I would have been pissed!

1ce again; keep up the good work, but don't give all this good music away for 'free'...

Don R.I.F. said...

man, i thought about this, u know, this tracks are only released on VLS, so vinyl lovers will buy it anyway...but, i won't post new stuff any more, i'll just post snippets, cauz' it's bad for artists who tryna make it like Verbal Threat, Hasstyle or Byata...

Don R.I.F. said...

and once again, i put a message on the main page mentionning that if an artist want me to put off the links, i'll do it directly....

Anonymous said...

i only buy a sure shot vinyls, if i checked them - download then i ebay it, so for people like me, i prefer a full track, what was rare here beside j-rock and subsonic??
btw tlc is on ebay for 4 dollars

Anonymous said...

What's was rare ? don't tell me you know that ansiha nicole track exists before don post it, or you had that wyclef or red fox tracks ?
what's with mc lyte or byata ?
Year, i know you have them all before don linking them up :-)