Monday, January 02, 2006

Track Taste...NICE N' SMOOTH


Takin' u back to the good old skool dayz!!! Despite the fact that I began listenin' to rap in 94-95 (cauz' I was too young before ;) ), when I heard for the first time old skool rap, I was like "Damn!!! this is it, this is the real sh*t!!"....F*CK NEW SKOOL MAN!!! (I mean f*ck the new sh*t that we hear on the radio like "laffy taffy" or "oh i think they like me"...this is bullsh*t, not rap...
So, to fly away from nowadayz bullsh*t rap, here are two tracks by Nice n' Smooth where PRIMO was involved...the first one is the world famous "DWYCK" by Gang Starr and the second one is the 2005 solo joint by Smooth B called "Game over"...The game's just started tho...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Game Over Beat definitley KICKS ASS!!!!! Hope there's a non-mixtape version existing....